General

1. Graphs for Reports

I have been using both HESK and Mods for HESK and both are great. Where I see there can be and improvement is with the Reports. Granted, I can download the reports and use as needed but sometimes it can become tedious and time consuming when I just need a quick look at the overall ticket data for a particular category or a progress view for the techs. Pie and Bar graphs are nice visual aids to narrow focus on specific areas that might need improvements or additional resources.

Not sure how difficult this feature request would be for just…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Manage Ticket overflow and cue

For example manage the overflow of tickets would help in the way the ticket load is allocated for each tech. Sometimes it's not fair for some techs that finish their ticket load to have the load from another tech put on their cue.

Managing this would help by what category can be allowed to overflow and what tech can assist in the overflow and the amount of tickets that can be overflowed to the tech. Threshold limits on categories or techs to consider overflow, would also be a great option

Thanks for reading and taking this into consideration

Thanks to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Enhanced Auto Assigned Category

I love the capability to have any category auto assigned to a tech that has right for that category. Sometimes I wish this could be applied to another field.

For example: usually I create a custom field for Location. I would like to also control this custom field with auto assign. Since most of the categories are somewhat the same (i.e. computer, laptop, printer, etc) the option to assign on a per location basis would be a great value add on. The workaround for this was to change the Category name to Location or create Categories with the location (Building…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. E-Mail Ban option to only Allow

I use the e-mail ban option to ban email domains and emails. This is great but then I gets tedious if there is a new email domain or account that submits a ticket request but its not a supported domain or account with rights to submit. Having the option to only allow will help in configuring email Bans to only serving approved domains or accounts.

Thank you for reading and considering this. Hope to see this feature request on the next update.

Thank you to all the team there in HESK and Mods for HESK

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Option for default search

Richt now the deault option to search is "Tracking ID"
    I changed my default search in "Subject" by changing following:

find this code in "inc/show_search_form.inc.php"

Code: Select all
    if (!isset($what))
    {
    $what = 'trackid';
    }

And then replace "trackid" with whatever field you would like it to default to.

if (!isset($what))
    {
    $what = 'subject';
    }

OR for a custom field:

if (!isset($what))
    {
    $what = 'custom1';
    }

http://developers.phpjunkyard.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3546&p=15181&hilit=search#

Can we have a MFH option in the settings where can can select your default search?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Insert knowledgebase article into a ticket.

Insert knowledgebase article into a ticket

Allow you to choose from knowledgebase articles and insert them into a ticket

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. A Share button for knowledgebase articles

Hope you can add a Share button for knowledgebase articles.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Customise Print Ticket

This will allow you to customize the print layout of the ticket. For example if you only what some things to print but not others like IP ADDRESS or only TICKET demo but not NOTES or REPLIES from ticket history etc.

This will allow the ticket to be printed with only the data you would want to be printed for the ticket. Of course only if the paper is needed since we are trying to be paperless but sometimes not everyone needs to access to the system to view the ticket information in detail like the techs have.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Disable/Enable Resolve Ticket

Disable/Enable Resolve Ticket for some admins

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. WorkFlow Approval

This will allow an approval of the work being done. For example if the client needs a part and needs approval from his admin to approve purchase and install of the part before the assigned tech and finish and close the ticket. Some sort of notification trigger system to be used for this and assigned supervisors to users. Maybe changing the status can trigger this event.

If the client submits a request then the tech can change the status for approval from assigned supervisor of the client. Once the tech changes the status for that ticket then it triggers a…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Gravatar/Avatar Support

As a helpdesk staff, I can have my avatar displayed next to my messages in the help desk. Additionally, having Gravatar support will allow me to use my Gravatar image.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. one knowledgebase entry in multiple categories

I felt the need to show a single knowledgebase entry in more than one category.
    Example:
    Category "passwords" -> there are several articles concerning passwords in general (and concerning topics as advertising)

Category "advertising" -> there are articles about passwords concerning advertising

Olaf

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. automatic filter and assign received ticket / email

for me (at least) it would be a great help to be able to specify certain "search destination words":
    A mail / ticket that is received should be filtered for these words and automatically be decided who get's the ticket assigned.

Thinking this further, It would also be possible to assign a ticket in accordance to old tickets: If a staff member is working on tickets concerning "printer problems" again and again, a (statistical) search could determine, that a new ticket "my printer fails me" is for that staff member (as there is the word printer in this as in…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Option: View Knowledgebase

I would like to be able to give access to a customer without him or her being able to view the knowledgebase

Like: http://developers.phpjunkyard.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5357&p=23405&hilit=view+knowledgebase#p23405

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. allow certain ips (if not-allowed-ip, ask for credentials)

I am using HESK (and MFH) on a public domain. But let's say there could always be internal information in the tickets and/or the knowledge database.
    Right now I am using a .htaccess way to do this - but probably it's much easier for users if they could simply enter the data in a nice setup in HESK directly:
    1. I need to allow certain IPs to the knowbase and tickets in general.
    2. If someone tries to access HESK from an IP that is not allowed in general, that user will need to enter credentials to access the content.…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. add a system where all actions and time who register. to check for faults or errors in any process.

add a system where all actions and time who register. to check for faults or errors in any process.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Notification email on reply to ticket email from customer

Hi,
    will be great add also an email confirmation for when the customer add a message by reply to the ticket, this help user who don't have internet access to know they reply has been added to a ticket so they not continue to send email.

So customer open a ticket by sending an email, receve the new_ticket.txt email and if client reply to the email after some minutes what i think will be good to see implemented is a new email who alert the customer "Your reply to support request TICKET OBJECT, ID " has been noted. A support…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Auto add signature

When pop3 fetching emails, you can auto assign to a staff member and an automatic reply is sent to the sender. I should by nice if the signature of the assigned staff member is automatic added on the reply message.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base