6 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
declined  ·  AdminMike Koch (Software Developer, Mods for HESK) responded  · 

If the reason is to provide a ticket “overview”, the user can request a list of tracking IDs as an overview for now. I don’t see any reason why any staff members should be blocked from seeing notes.

Additionally, the upcoming Mods for HESK API will allow developers to request this type of information and build their own type of overview.

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alcazar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Something like this can be done easier with a customers login, something many users would like to see in Hesk.
    But the boss (no not Mike :P ) said he wants to keep Hesk simple.
    (Guess "Mods for Hesk" are already to complex to use it in standard hesk :P )

The only workaround currently is to deactivate the option "List only open tickets in "Forgot tracking ID" email" in settings and let the customers sent in their current tickets by mail.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a few customers that have so many tickets that I want to grant them access. They are complaining about the way it now goes.
    In one company they have 3 employees that shoot tickets (with different email addresses)
    They say that they want to have an overview. (20 tickets)
    I would like to give that to theme, but without any permission > no notes > no knowledgebase etc.

Thanks

• Alcazar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Explain, why a customer should have backend-access.
    Viewing/Replying/Submitting can be done from the frontend too.
    Thanks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This way you could give a customer access as an admin and restrict him or her very much, just so that they are only able to view and answer.

Feedback and Knowledge Base