I suggest you ...

Customise Print Ticket

This will allow you to customize the print layout of the ticket. For example if you only what some things to print but not others like IP ADDRESS or only TICKET demo but not NOTES or REPLIES from ticket history etc.

This will allow the ticket to be printed with only the data you would want to be printed for the ticket. Of course only if the paper is needed since we are trying to be paperless but sometimes not everyone needs to access to the system to view the ticket information in detail like the techs have.

13 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Victor shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is great. Most of my support tickets are for resolving hardware issues for walk in customers and I use the Print Ticket to double as a receipt (as I have there hardware, then cannot receive the email).

• Geppettvs D'Constanzo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Victor's suggestion looks not too old and I don't know if this has already been implemented. I would add the need to print just one of the messages inside of the ticket. Let's say, if I need to print only the first or last message in the ticket that would be really useful.

We face a situation in which some clients use to come to our workshop for computer's maintenance of fix, then we use the ticket system for physically print the ticket when it is opened in order to have a record which is signed by both our client and our technician in charge. That document becomes the "check in". Later, we'd like to print the latest comment in the ticket in order to state the fix or maintenance was done and the client is receiving back his computer.

But we also use the Ticket system in order to let our client know the situation of the maintenance, and at the very end we finish with a 3 or 4 pages in the ticket, and we only need the last comment.

Please let me know if this has already been implemented.

Thanks in advance.

Feedback and Knowledge Base