General

1. Ability to add comments/replies to tickets via email

I know currently you can receive emails whenever a ticket gets comments/replies added to it or something changes (i.e. status) on it. But is there a way to (since you can CREATE tickets via email, and emails are sent out for any updates to that ticket for each user assigned/tied to that ticket) allow users to also REPLY to the ticket emails to add comments to it? i.e. There are some people who *strongly* prefer working using email only (not a website) while others who prefer working on the website via Hesk.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the buttons like submit ticket when pressed disabled with the sentence: "submitting"

Like in the admin side when you save the settings, will be nice make the button like "Submit Ticket" in user side disabled when pressed with a different label like "Submitting, please wait..."

Maybe if too many time past button change and be active again for submit again.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Helpdesk down info

I miss a function so i can update operational Information.
    If i have a malfunction from my web hosting can i update that from a operational Information.

Here is a example: https://translate.google.se/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.binerodrift.se%2F&edit-text=

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. feature Menu admin: to enable o disable features: Calendar, admin areas, and other news.

feature Menu admin: to enable o disable features: Calendar, admin areas, and other news.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add sms API

It's possible to add https://smsgateway.me/ for SMS Gateway to MFH?

Doc is here : https://smsgateway.me/sms-api-documentation/messages/send-message-to-number

This gateway provide free SMS, if you have a mobile + SIM at home

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. user registation and billing system

can i ask that you add some sort of user registation and recuring billing/ invoice system to this Mods for hesk. thank you

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I have no plans on incorporating a billing/invoicing system into Mods for HESK, as invoicing systems are complex as it is, let alone trying to add one into a helpdesk. If there’s a popular invoicing solution out there, there may be a possibility of adding an integration to push ticket information into the invoicing application.

7. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If the reason is to provide a ticket “overview”, the user can request a list of tracking IDs as an overview for now. I don’t see any reason why any staff members should be blocked from seeing notes.

Additionally, the upcoming Mods for HESK API will allow developers to request this type of information and build their own type of overview.

8. Custom field only for admins

In my special case I would like to have a custom field named support just to set if the solution to the ticket is done by phone or in the client's place. And when doing the monthly report, can separate the ones and the others. This I like only in the admin site because the client doesn't need to known if his ticket is going to be presential or not.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. administrator for special tags, tag and unify the email response system and internal messaging system application tags.

administrator for special tags, tag and unify the email response system and internal messaging system application tags.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Search function

Make a search function or modify the which is already there.
    Move it from the bottom and up. Then it comes up over tickets.

It will make it much easier and search for tickets.

If you also want to be able to change it to like it as is on this page: http://www.hesk.com/demo/

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sub Categories

Where I work we are currently using a modified version of HESK that has sub categories.

For example:
    Email Issues -> Lost Email
    Email Issues -> Password
    Email Issues -> Signature

I know that this has been requested on the HESK forum's since 2012 and not implemented in the main HESK. I've managed to hack something into HESK 2.6.5 / MfH 2.5.3 but with your planned overhaul of how categories work, I was wondering if it would be possible to add this into the system at some future version of MfH.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m currently closing this feature request at this time. Implementing sub-categories is quite a complex change from a logic (and especially security) standpoint. If “regular” HESK ever includes subcategories, then Mods for HESK will adopt HESK’s subcategory logic.

12. More Language Strings

admin_ticket.php

replace:
    placeholder="<?php echo htmlspecialchars($hesklang['message']); ?>" cols="72"

with:
    placeholder="<?php echo htmlspecialchars($hesklang['message_backend']); ?>" cols="72"

replace:
    <label for="message" class="col-sm-3 control-label"><?php echo $hesklang['message']; ?>

with:
    <label for="message" class="col-sm-3 control-label"><?php echo $hesklang[‘message_backend']; ?>

And also:

in admin/new_ticket.php, $hesklang[‘message'] is replaced with $hesklang['message_backend_2']

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. GDPR

I suggest to have some GDPR complient options. The customers should be able to choose how long their information is kep before it anonomizes.
    Also the should be able somehow to have control over their own privat info and change it. Maybe by requesting an email with all tickets that are open & closed and they would be able to go in it and change their email address and name / ip address ?

I know this is SOMETHING...

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bulk assign option

This will help in executing bulk assignment to a tech. For example if a tech leaves or a re-assignment of category or any type of administrative assignment this option will help by making the assign to option available in the bottom or top of the home screen ticket list view. This option could be added as item in the execute drop down menu along with the Merge, delete, set priority, etc., list. This way a supervisor or admin can massively re-assign to another tech. Instead of going one by one and selecting the tech in the assign dropdown box of…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. HTML canned responses are broken

I'm using 2.6.4 HESK & Mods for HESK 2.4.1

It is impossible to save HTML canned response when HTML replies are enabled in settings.

Broken canned response makes HTML replies feature useless, since support agent keeps 90% of pre-created replies as canned.

Another known issue is related to HTML<>text conversion. Each email reply from HESK includes text/html and text/plain mime-part.

Plain text part includes HTML transcoded characters, for instance: &gt; instead >.

Please fix this bug.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Please update to HESK 2.4.2 as it fixes modifying / using canned responses. GitHub issue #364 handles email with canned responses.

In the future, please open a GitHub issue for any bug/issue reports, and the uservoice page only for feature requests.

16. Show admin link in header after login

When I login once and go back to the homepage, I cannot back to the admin panel simply with a link, only if I sign in again.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

If all of your knowledgebase articles are listed as “Private”, no link will be shown on the front-end. Additionally, trying to access the front-end knowledgebase page will result in an error if there are no public articles.

18. Wordpress integration plugin

Just thought sinced Wordpress is so popular Hesk and Hesk for Mods might consider a Wordpress plugin.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mailing list

If possible I suggest to add a function to send mail to all or to certain user, such as a newsletter. Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

HESK already has brute force protection, under Settings —> Help Desk —> Security. You can set the number of attempts before the ban is applied and for how long the ban should last. Admins can remove the temp ban through the Banned IPs section.

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base