General

1. Force login to submit tickets

In some situations there might be a need for the clients to register or login to the hesk as a "Staff" to gain access to submit and review tickets. Instead of just requiering an email and submit a a ticket form. I know this can be managed to some extent with email and ip banning but the have the end user request access to submit a ticket would be beneficial in reporting and managing request. Also I think some SLA stuff can be configured once the user/client is a member/subscription to the help desk service. At minimum an option to…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. disable all function when ticket resolved / closed

Disabled all function when ticket resolved / closed and add features another cc email for staff.
    So, If user submit ticket and assign 1 staff. email will deliver to staff and his leader or grup email.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Site and Diagram

Adding Site and Diagram for Site. It will be interesting. maybe you can add them in index.php

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Graphs for Reports

I have been using both HESK and Mods for HESK and both are great. Where I see there can be and improvement is with the Reports. Granted, I can download the reports and use as needed but sometimes it can become tedious and time consuming when I just need a quick look at the overall ticket data for a particular category or a progress view for the techs. Pie and Bar graphs are nice visual aids to narrow focus on specific areas that might need improvements or additional resources.

Not sure how difficult this feature request would be for just…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. automatic filter and assign received ticket / email

for me (at least) it would be a great help to be able to specify certain "search destination words":
    A mail / ticket that is received should be filtered for these words and automatically be decided who get's the ticket assigned.

Thinking this further, It would also be possible to assign a ticket in accordance to old tickets: If a staff member is working on tickets concerning "printer problems" again and again, a (statistical) search could determine, that a new ticket "my printer fails me" is for that staff member (as there is the word printer in this as in…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. allow certain ips (if not-allowed-ip, ask for credentials)

I am using HESK (and MFH) on a public domain. But let's say there could always be internal information in the tickets and/or the knowledge database.
    Right now I am using a .htaccess way to do this - but probably it's much easier for users if they could simply enter the data in a nice setup in HESK directly:
    1. I need to allow certain IPs to the knowbase and tickets in general.
    2. If someone tries to access HESK from an IP that is not allowed in general, that user will need to enter credentials to access the content.…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Print the Calendar

The calendar is such a useful tool, which we may wish to use instead of other online calendar services, such as Google Calendar and so.

Having a printable version of the calendar is a must when you need to send physical or digital documents to people related to the calendar's events but who would not be able to check it online when outdoors.

Ctrl+P Does print just the visible part of the calendar. A full featured print options screen/page would be great to customize the results of the printed document.

Thank you very much.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Dashboard For Helpdesk

Dashboard which includes: Total Tickets, Total Users, Total Admin
    ,Ticket Open In %,Ticket Solved in %, Tickets In Progress in %, Tickets Waiting Approval in %, Positive Feedback in %, Negative Feedback in % and can we also provide login for end users also with user registration.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Mass-Reply

It would be cool to add an option which allows you to answer multiple tickets at the same time (with the same text). In case of a technical malfunction we receive a lot of tickets and all customer ask why it doesn't work.

I would imagin to select the tickets I want to answer at once using the checkboxes, select Mass-Reply from the menu and press execute. A text editor windows pops up and I can answer all selected tickets at once.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. add time_worked for every reply

several agents work on one ticket and have to be billed according to their respective time share

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow the api to determine whether to send an email to the customer or not.

The code is already in place but at the moment you are hard coding to true rather than allowing it to be set by the incoming json data

We've created an email screen within our site which uses the api to log the ticket and then we send an email from our site with some additional details direct to the user but the ticket is logged in Hesk via the API so that they can respond but we had to tweak the api code to allow us to tell the system not to send the customer email otherwise they'd get…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add a new template for when the ticket is being created within the system

If a customer sends an email in, we reply back with a ticket thanking them for logging a ticket but we dont reproduce the message that they sent in that first email because people could then spam the system.

However, If we raise a new ticket within the system as a result of a phone call, sending an email thanking the user for logging a ticket when we did it, is wrong but also we need to send the message to them because they didnt instigate the ticket. We'd like a new template that can send the first notification to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Restrict users to specific email domain

One thing I would like to be able to do is to limit users to email addresses within my email domain. For example:

if the email address does not end with "@mycompany.com" the user gets a warning message and either has to enter an "@mycompany.com" address. it colud be an options in admin settings. so admin can have a options to do that.

It could be a setup in settings so users can choose if that skould be active or not.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Automations

Hello,

I already have a monitoring system in place that sends an email to the email HESK is checking and creates a ticket, now I would like HESK to create an automation (either on its own or using a third party, like Jenkins) for tickets with specific subjects or content that it has stored to fix the problem, for example: an Alert came from the monitoring system to HESK stating a hard drive is almost full, HESK checks it's automation database to see if it has something to fix that and runs it (HESK must have the database, but the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Custom reports

It would be great the possibility of customize reports adding support for the new custom fields added to the form or adding the time between creating a new ticket and closing it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Validate submitter's email address

A client had submitted a ticket with malformed email address (xx.yy@domain) with no country code. IMO system should validate email addresses before submission.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Profile grey text field editable per user

Can we have a field in the profile, that when you fill it in, the grey ballon pops up like with the “Administrator” You can then fill in your phone number or whatever (Maybe position). Maybe even with an icon :-)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base